When school is canceled for winter weather most teams are not allowed to have organized practice. If you are looking for more than a free-for-all open mat or captain-led practice, come to Coach Keel's Winter Workout. At the Winter Workout, you will participate in an organized and structured practice that is appropriate for the day of the week and the proximity to the next competition. It will be well planned with agilities, dynamic warm-up, individual skill drills, technique drilling, sparring, live, conditioning, and a warm down.
JANUARY 8th Details!!!
- One Practice
- 1-3 PM (No 11 AM practice)
- $20 per wrestler per session PAY HERE
- Bring active USAW Card or fill out WAIVER here or at door.
- Limited to the first 16 paying wrestlers
- Limited to 7th grade and older
- $20 per wrestler per session (contact Coach Keel for group rates)
- Location: Top of the Podium
The registration link will be located on this page when we have a snow day.
Coach Keel is a bronze certified USAW national team coach with over 15 years of experience coaching at the high school and club levels. He is a licensed teacher working on a master's in educational leadership. He is currently the head coach of Tech Squad Wrestling Club.